Wednesday, January 21, 2015
Authors Note
Skateboarders and Bmxers have always hated each other for a very long time. For example, whenever I'm at a skatepark, I always feel like the Bmxers are trying to kill me with how high their going into the air. And also whenever other skaters see Bmxers, they have a really bad attitude around them. I chose this topic because I love skateboarding way more than I even love my mother. And writing about it is really fun. And also I have been skateboarding for about two years now and I also have a immense hatred for Bmxers and I would love for them to never show up at a skatepark again. What I hope people get from this story is that these are two groups of people that just won't give up on hating each other and maybe it would be a good thing if all this hatred stoped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment